PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Bentley – 24 October 2017 10th October 2017
- Working with packages: disabling storing packages as one file, refreshing packages, locking and unlocking packages 9th October 2017
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex, LCV2017 Show Issue 26th September 2017
- Results file reformatting for easier use in MATLAB 25th September 2017
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017
- The Use and Understanding of Multibody Orientation 11th September 2017