PSA Peugeot Citroen Reqtify in support of Embedded Systems development at PSA. PSA uses Reqtify in embedded electronics (EE) systems design for requirement traceability and coverage analysis, as well as requirement change measurement and inconsistency check. Find out more here: PSA Reqtify Success Story
Archive for category: Reqtify Customer Stories
Alstom Alstom have used Reqtify to enable them to deploy a requirements engineering approach across all their projects. As part of their transformation from a document driven engineering process to a model driven process, Reqtify has been introduced to provide the traceability graph on existing documents and highlight “holes”...
Airbus Airbus has deployed Reqtify across all the software and hardware projects for their aircraft programs. Reqtify was initially developed in 2000, based on a specification from Airbus to support the A340 and A380 projects. Since then, Reqtify has been widely deployed on software and hardware projects, and is...
Looking for something?
- Modelica-based Tic and Toc Functions in Dymola 11th December 2017
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Late Model Dirt Racing 6th December 2017
- Dymola 2018 FD01 Available 4th December 2017
- Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library 29th November 2017
- Speed up creating your system models 27th November 2017
- Introduction to the model translation and symbolic processing 21st November 2017
- Investigating the applications to the inverseBlockConstraints component 10th November 2017
- Claytex and CAE Tech have entered into a partnership 7th November 2017