RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 Show Preview 16th February 2018
- The Dirty Code Layer (and other Dymola Faux Pas) 8th February 2018
- Using enumeration 5th February 2018
- Claytex Sponsor the UK Intelligent Engineering Forum 2018 1st February 2018
- Knock modelling: analysis of its sensitivity to spark advance 30th January 2018
- Future Powertrain Conference 2018 – 31st February & 1st March – National Motorcycle Museum 26th January 2018