RATP – ControlBuild Success Story RATP is the major operator of Parisian public transports and chose ControlBuild to develop a simulation environment dedicated to system qualification and integration. With 10 million passengers transported every day, 44,800 employees, and a turnover of four billion Euro, RATP is the world’s...
Archive for category: ControlBuild Customer Stories
Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, ControlBuild Success Story Lyonnaise des Eaux – Suez, a wastewater treatment and drinking water distribution company chose ControlBuild Validation to perform dynamic tests, without waiting for facilities to be built, in order to anticipate issues and correct the system right from the design phase....
Lilly – ControlBuild success story Lilly opted for ControlBuild Validation and the handling library delivered with the product, for the simulation and validation of a conveyor system for pharmaceutical products before it was commissioned. The project team had to produce a complex system made up of a series...
Looking for something?
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017
- The Use and Understanding of Multibody Orientation 11th September 2017
- Using Dymola for the modelling of fluid machinery: the example of a turbocharger 1st September 2017
- Read Text Files from Dymola to Obtain Data & Assist Debugging 23rd August 2017
- Energy Engineering Magazine Feature Claytex – LCV2017 Show Preview 21st August 2017
- How to export the list of parameters from a Dymola model 21st August 2017
- Splitting mechanical, fluid ports and thermal ports using real inputs and real outputs 15th August 2017
- Software-in-the-loop: Interfacing Simulink and Dymola in Real Time 4th August 2017