This blog post discusses the fluid connectors based on Modelica.Fluid.Interfaces.FluidPort and the concept of flow and stream variables. Figure 1: Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library All the components from Modelica.Fluid can be connected using fluid ports. A flow leaving the connector has a negative sign, while a flow...
Archive for category: Modelica language
DynamicSelect is a feature which allows the user to dynamically change aspects of the model during simulation. The function syntax is as follows: name of graphical feature = DynamicSelect (editing state, dynamic state) Where any graphical feature, such as coordinates, colour, text, etc., in graphical annotations can be...
New in Reqtify 2012-2a is an interface for Modelica code, meaning Modelica source files produced by a Modelica tool, such as Dymola, can be analysed by Reqtify. The inbuilt Modelica Type imports all the standard classes from Dymola into Reqtify; such as packages, models, blocks, functions, etc. To add coverage statements to link a...
Looking for something?
- Modelica-based Tic and Toc Functions in Dymola 11th December 2017
- Race Tech Magazine Feature Claytex – Late Model Dirt Racing 6th December 2017
- Dymola 2018 FD01 Available 4th December 2017
- Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library 29th November 2017
- Speed up creating your system models 27th November 2017
- Introduction to the model translation and symbolic processing 21st November 2017
- Investigating the applications to the inverseBlockConstraints component 10th November 2017
- Claytex and CAE Tech have entered into a partnership 7th November 2017