By: Alessandro Picarelli & Garron Fish DynamicSelect is a feature which allows the user to dynamically change aspects of the model during simulation. The function syntax is as follows: name of graphical feature = DynamicSelect (editing state, dynamic state) Where any graphical feature, such as coordinates, colour, text,...
Archive for category: Modelica language
New in Reqtify 2012-2a is an interface for Modelica code, meaning Modelica source files produced by a Modelica tool, such as Dymola, can be analysed by Reqtify. The inbuilt Modelica Type imports all the standard classes from Dymola into Reqtify; such as packages, models, blocks, functions, etc. To add coverage statements to link a...
Looking for something?
- Splitting mechanical, fluid ports and thermal ports using real inputs and real outputs 15th August 2017
- Software-in-the-loop: Interfacing Simulink and Dymola in Real Time 4th August 2017
- LCV2017 – 6th & 7th September, Millbrook Proving Ground 1st August 2017
- Claytex Featured: Raconteur, Future of Transport – The Times, 31st July 2017 1st August 2017
- Avoiding transient behaviour at startup | Storing start values in a model 28th July 2017
- Reqtify 2018 Available 24th July 2017
- IMechE: Simulation and Modelling Conference – 12-13 September 20th July 2017
- VeSyMA – Motorsports Library 20th July 2017