By: Alessandro Picarelli & Garron Fish DynamicSelect is a feature which allows the user to dynamically change aspects of the model during simulation. The function syntax is as follows: name of graphical feature = DynamicSelect (editing state, dynamic state) Where any graphical feature, such as coordinates, colour, text,...
Archive for category: Modelica language
New in Reqtify 2012-2a is an interface for Modelica code, meaning Modelica source files produced by a Modelica tool, such as Dymola, can be analysed by Reqtify. The inbuilt Modelica Type imports all the standard classes from Dymola into Reqtify; such as packages, models, blocks, functions, etc. To add coverage statements to link a...
Looking for something?
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Nissan – 31 October 2017 17th October 2017
- How to Automate Modelica Models Experimentation in Dymola 13th October 2017
- Motosrport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Bentley – 24 October 2017 10th October 2017
- Working with packages: disabling storing packages as one file, refreshing packages, locking and unlocking packages 9th October 2017
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex, LCV2017 Show Issue 26th September 2017
- Results file reformatting for easier use in MATLAB 25th September 2017
- Tyre Models in Multibody Vehicle Simulations 19th September 2017
- The Use and Understanding of Multibody Orientation 11th September 2017