This blog post describes the creation of enumeration types, the usage of enumeration and interfacing enumeration with integers. Using enumeration Definition of an enumeration type An enumeration type is a data type that consists of a number of elements (i.e. a list). A variable of this enumeration type can be...
Archive for category: Modelica language
This blog post discusses the fluid connectors based on Modelica.Fluid.Interfaces.FluidPort and the concept of flow and stream variables. Figure 1: Fluid connectors in Modelica Standard Library All the components from Modelica.Fluid can be connected using fluid ports. A flow leaving the connector has a negative sign, while a flow...
DynamicSelect is a feature which allows the user to dynamically change aspects of the model during simulation. The function syntax is as follows: name of graphical feature = DynamicSelect (editing state, dynamic state) Where any graphical feature, such as coordinates, colour, text, etc., in graphical annotations can be...
New in Reqtify 2012-2a is an interface for Modelica code, meaning Modelica source files produced by a Modelica tool, such as Dymola, can be analysed by Reqtify. The inbuilt Modelica Type imports all the standard classes from Dymola into Reqtify; such as packages, models, blocks, functions, etc. To add coverage statements to link a...
Looking for something?
- Motorsport to Automotive Showcase of Capability – Emerald Automotive Design – 22nd March 2018 13th March 2018
- Investigating Events in Your Dymola Model 12th March 2018
- Racecar Engineering Feature Claytex – Engine Modelling 9th March 2018
- Searching of the Modelica Expandable Connectors’ Signals and their Connected Components in Dymola 5th March 2018
- Energy Engineering Feature Claytex – FPC2018 – Show Issue 28th February 2018
- Troubleshooting A Failing Dymola Model 26th February 2018
- Claytex on Technology for Transport TV Programme – Sky Digital 19th February 2018
- Seat model for driveability studies in Dymola 19th February 2018